For homeowners in Ashburn, VA, there may not be an experience more concerning than turning the thermostat on your HVAC unit, and finding that nothing happens. We rely on our HVAC units to keep us cool in the summer heat, and to keep our homes warm in winter. At John C. Flood, we know that when your HVAC isn't working properly, you want it fixed as quickly as possible.
Repair or Replacement of HVAC Units
When you turn the thermostat up or down, and the temperature of the air from the vents doesn't change, it's the most obvious sign of a problem. But if your HVAC unit begins making unpleasant sounds, or seems to take longer than normal to heat or cool, you may need to repair or replace your HVAC unit. When you call on John C. Flood in Ashburn, you know that we'll:
- Thoroughly examine the unit to make sure that we've fully assessed its status
- Make any necessary repairs as quickly as possible
- Recommend repair or replacement only when necessary
- Give you an assessment of the status of the HVAC unit as a whole, letting you know about other parts that may break down in the future
- Suggest energy efficient units that may be able to save you money by lowering your monthly utility bills
Schedule Regular HVAC Service
By scheduling service of your HVAC unit regularly, you may be able to avoid some of the emotional and monetary cost of sudden repairs. When John C. Flood, services your HVAC unit, we:
- Thoroughly clean filters, case, and components
- Advise you of any components that are showing signs of wear so that you can plan for their replacement
- Make sure you have a clear idea of the overall health of your HVAC unit
- Let you know in if the unit starts showing its age overall so that you can begin to plan for replacing the unit with a more energy-efficient model
When you're looking for a great HVAC company in Ashburn, rely on John C. Flood. We have more than a hundred years of experience in the area providing service, repair, installation, and replacement of high quality HVAC units. We're here to help you keep your home environment just the way you like it. Contact us today to schedule service, repair, or replacement of your HVAC unit, or just to have us take a look and give you an idea of how healthy the unit is.