Go green without the expense of a major lifestyle change. It's true that huge, systematic changes are necessary to manage […]
We recently serviced a client's HVAC system and when we checked the evaporator coil we learned a lot (see […]
Here are a few tips from John C. Flood, Inc. to keep your home healthy.
It's been a long one for many in the Mid Atlantic, as freak snow storms and a slew of damaging tropical depressions - not to mention Hurricane Sandy - left thousands of residents with major property damage.
We have mentioned previously in articles the fact that there are two John C. Floods operating within the Northern Virginia […]
Washington Gas is offering up to a $250 rebate, for as limited time and only to Virginia Customers on products and services including natural gas water heaters, boilers, programmable thermostats and heating system check-ups.
If appliances are not working properly or are used incorrectly, dangerous levels of carbon monoxide poisoning can result. Hundreds of people die every year from CO poisoning caused by malfunctioning or improperly used fuel-burning appliances. Read more about CO poisoning symptoms and how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.