Backed by 100+ Years of Service
Are you dealing with a faulty air conditioner or broken heater? The good news is the professional HVAC technicians from John C. Flood are ready to help. When it comes to Leesburg HVAC repair, we ensure any unit is working and ready to go for those hot summer and cold winter months.
With 100 years of experience – and a full team of North American Technical Excellence Certified technicians – we know how to keep our clients comfortable.
“My technician Hudson was personable and willing to explain what he was doing and why.”Elle E.
“Meet with Joe who quoted me the initial price. Honestly not the cheapest quote that I received but his communication and the way we interacted really sealed the deal.”Bebe T.
“Used John Flood services to install Water Heater. Had an excellent experience. The technician was on-time, friendly, and professional.”Francine V.
“I cannot speak highly enough of John C. Flood and specifically Dale Jr. He has repaired my system twice in a moment of crisis and has gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy with the outcome.”Mary D.
“We have the complete coverage service and are very please with it. They have been extremely reliable.”David Allison
John C. Flood understands the need for efficient and simple HVAC repairs. That’s why our call center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week – always at normal service rates.
When a homeowner contracts us for Leesburg air conditioning repair, we:
- Address the issue. When we visit a home for an HVAC repair, the first thing we do is examine the HVAC unit to determine the necessary service.
- Provide a solution. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll only repair or replace the malfunctioning parts.
- Plan for the future. When we leave, we want you to feel confident in your HVAC system’s future. We’ll update the homeowner on the overall status of the HVAC unit and offer any professional advice to get the most out of the unit.
Is it Time for a New HVAC System?
Unless you’re a trained professional, chances are you’re not familiar with the inner working of an HVC system. It’s okay – that’s where we come in. If you’re wondering whether or not you’re in need of a new HVAC system, be on the look for these key warning signs:
- It makes weird noises. If your HVAC system makes metal-on-metal, scraping, thumping, humming, rattling, squealing or banging sounds, it’s time to give us a call. It could mean your system has loose, broken or unbalanced parts.
- Your home’s temperature is unbalanced. Does your home feel too hot or too cold? Do you have trouble maintaining temperatures in different rooms? These are clear signs your HVAC system isn’t doing its job.
- It’s over 10 years old. The United States Department of Energy suggests replacing a heat pump or air conditioner that is over 10 years old and a furnace or boiler that is more than 15 years old. If you keep a system longer, you may find yourself with steeper heating and cooling bills.
Make the Most of Your HVAC Unit.
No homeowner wants to be surprised with a large, unexpected bill from a failed HVAC unit. To avoid costly emergency repairs, schedule regular service appointments with a trained expert.
With Leesburg heater repair from John C. Flood, you can expect:
- Thorough cleaning. The easiest way to avoid HVAC issues is maintaining a clean unit. When John C. Flood services your system, we complete a safe, thorough cleaning of its unit’s filters and case.
- System analysis. Once we clean your HVAC unit, we analyze its current state. In doing so, we check all common components and advise you on any that are showing wear and may become a problem down the road.
- Plan for the future. As a homeowner, we believe you should have a complete understanding of your HVAC system’s lifeline. Before we leave, we’ll let you know about any replacement parts or units that might let your HVAC run more efficiently and prevent future breakdown or repairs.
Schedule an Appointment Today
When a homeowner wants to work with the most experienced and professional HVAC company in Leesburg, John C. Flood is the only choice. Call us today at (703) 991-7738 to schedule that Leesburg HVAC repair you’ve been putting off and we’ll do everything we can to keep your unit back running at peak performance.
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$250 Water Main Replacement
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade