Loudoun County Plumbing Service
When you need Loudoun County plumbing service, there’s only one name to trust: John C. Flood. With over 100 years of professional experience, we’ve built a strong reputation as one of Virginia's leading plumbing repair and service companies. Our trained group of Master and Journeyman professionals offer their exceptional services any time of the day, seven days a week.
Plumbing repairs you can count on.
Little plumbing issues may seem like just an annoyance to many homeowners. If left unaddressed, though, they can turn into serious – and expensive – problems. Don’t wait to give us a call. We have the knowledge and experience that’s necessary to get your plumbing job done right, every time.
Our expert services include:
- Backup sump pumps/waterproofing
- Commercial and residential plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Faucet repairs
- Low water pressure problems
- Sewer ejection pump replacement
- Sewer line video and underground leak detection
- Toilet repairs
- Underground water line and sewer line repairs
- Water purification
Our trained Loudoun County plumbers work efficiently and respectfully to get your job done. We understand that disruptions to your plumbing are frustrating and difficult, and we'll help you through them as quickly and politely as we can.
Is it time for a bathroom renovation?
Whether you’re in need of a bathroom remodel or an entirely new construction, John C. Flood provides efficient, timely and cost-effective installation. And we make sure we construct everything properly to avoid problems down the road.
With John C. Flood, you can expect:
- Energy-efficient fixtures. We know energy-efficient fixtures have a great impact on our customers’ homes (and their wallets). That’s why we work closely with our employees to identify and install fixtures that conserve water, save money and limit environmental impact.
- Modern designs. Sometimes a bathroom remodel needs more than a fresh coat of paint. All of our fixtures come in a variety of modern designs that will complement whatever style you’re aiming for.
- Space-saving layouts. A fixture’s size can change the look and feel of your entire room. Large pieces will make a small room look cramped, while small structures can get lost in a large space. We select new fixtures that not only meet the needs of your existing piping, but are the right size for the space you have.
Don’t take on plumbing projects yourself. Trust your next bathroom remodel to the trained experts at John C. Flood.
Polybutylene pipe replacement.
Polybutylene pipes, a type of pipe frequently installed in homes from the late 70s to the mid 90s, have an unusually high rate of failure under normal operating conditions. As a result, consumers filed a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer of the material. John C. Flood served as a witness in that lawsuit – so we understand its complications. If your home has polybutylene piping, it’s time to give us a call.
We’re here when you need us.
At John C. Flood, we conform to our customer’s schedule, not the other way around. Unlike the other guys who charge more for late-night repairs, our Loudoun County plumbers offer longer service hours at regular service rates. Better yet, we won’t leave you hanging in the middle of the night. Our expert service technicians have a full inventory of repair parts on hand, so they can quickly and effectively respond to emergency situations without having to take extra trips for supplies.
Get in touch with Loudoun County plumbers today.
We’re equipped to handle all of your Loudoun County plumbing services. If you’re in the market for plumbing work, give us a call at (703) 752-1267 or contact us online to schedule your service, repair or upgrade. We'll make sure that you're satisfied with our service.