Loudoun County HVAC Repair
If you’re having issues with your home’s air conditioner or heater, there’s only one name to call: John C. Flood. With over 100 years of professional experience, we’re the top choice for HVAC repair in Northern Virginia and beyond. Each and every one of our HVAC technicians is North American Technical Excellence Certified and continually receive training in the latest advances in the field.
When it comes to Loudoun County HVAC repair, we offer regular rates for service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That’s right – you can call us at any hour of the night and we’ll send a trained HVAC professional to your home equipped with everything he or she needs to complete the job.
HVAC repair and replacement.
No homeowner wants to deal with a faulty HVAC system. When we service a unit, we make sure you’re back to being comfortable as soon as possible.
When we visit customers for Loudoun County air conditioning repair, you can expect:
- Effective service. We thoroughly examine the unit to make sure that we've fully assessed its status. Then we’ll make any repairs as quickly as possible.
- Honest recommendations. We only recommend repair or replacement when it’s necessary. Our trained technicians will give you an assessment of the status of the HVAC unit as a whole, letting you know about other parts that may break down in the future.
- Energy-efficient units. Before we leave, we’ll talk about the future of your HVAC system. We’ll suggest energy efficient units that may be able to save you money by lowering your monthly utility bills.
Do I need a new HVAC system?
Owning a home or a business comes with a lot of responsibilities – we get that. And we understand that you probably don’t have a ton of experience dealing with HVAC systems. If you’re wondering if you’re in need of a new HVAC system, consider these big warning signs:
- The HVAC system is old. The United States Department of Energy suggests replacing a heat pump or air conditioner that is over 10 years old and a furnace or boiler that is more than 15 years old.
- Your utility bills are rising. A gradual increase over time (or a sudden spike) is a big warning sign for your HVAC system. Newer, high-efficiency HVAC systems can function up to 20 percent more effectively, saving you money on heating and cooling.
- You’re constantly repairing it. While some repairs make sense, regular “quick fixes” aren’t a good idea. We like to follow this rule of thumb: when the cost of annual repairs comes out to more than half the cost of a new HVAC system, it's time to buy.
Regular HVAC service and maintenance.
The best way to avoid costly HVAC system repairs or replacements is to schedule regular service appointments. When we approach Loudoun County heater repair, you can expect:
- System cleaning. We thoroughly clean the filters, case and components of every HVAC system we service.
- A thorough inspection. We want you to understand how your system works. That’s why we provide thorough inspections to make sure you have a clear idea of the overall health of your HVAC unit.
- Professional advice. Once we inspect your system, we’ll advise you of any components that are showing signs of wear so that you can plan for replacement. We’ll also let you know if the unit starts showing its age overall so that you can begin to plan to replace the unit with a more energy-efficient model.
Schedule an appointment today.
Are you ready to talk about Loudoun County HVAC repair? Give us a call at (703) 752-1267 or use our online form to request service and one of our representatives will help you get an appointment to fit your schedule.