Leesburg Plumbing Services
With over 100 years of professional experience, it’s no wonder John C. Flood is a top choice for Leesburg plumbing services. Our trained group of Master and Journeyman professionals have allowed us to build a strong reputation as one of Virginia's leading plumbing repair and service companies.
From repairs to renovations and new construction, our expert Leesburg plumbers are equipped to handle all your commercial or residential plumbing needs.
Manage sudden plumbing repairs.
Over time, ignoring little plumbing issues can cause much larger problems. Whether you're calling because your sink won't drain or your basement is full of water, John C. Flood is here to serve Leesburg customers.
Having plumbing problems? Contact us for help with:
- Backup sump pumps/waterproofing
- Commercial and residential plumbing
- Drain cleaning
- Faucet repairs
- Low water pressure problems
- Sewer ejection pump replacement
- Sewer line video and underground leak detection
- Toilet repairs
- Underground water line and sewer line repairs
- Water purification
Bathroom upgrades you can afford.
Are you in the market for a bathroom upgrade? If you’re considering a DIY remodel or new construction, think again. Our professionals handle big plumbing projects with ease. We can install hot tubs, tankless water heaters, new bathroom fixtures and many other items that will enhance the comfort of your home.
With a bathroom upgrade from John C. Flood, you can expect:
- Eco-friendly products. We know you want sustainable products at an affordable price. When planning your remodel, we identify fixtures that conserve water, save money and limit your environmental impact.
- Personalized planning. Every home is different. Our Leesburg plumbers choose components that are the right size for the space you have.
- Efficient service. We understand that disruptions to your plumbing are frustrating and difficult, and we'll help you through them as quickly as we can. We complete installation quickly and correctly - so that you can move on to enjoying your new purchases.
Whether you're looking at a small project or a big one, bringing in trained Leesburg plumbers helps your family get through an upgrade efficiently, affordably and without any hassle.
Polybutylene pipe replacement.
If your home has polybutylene pipes, you’re probably aware of its history. In the late 70s through mid 90s, many homeowners installed polybutylene pipes. Afterward, consumers found it had an unusually high rate of failure under normal operating conditions – and they filed a class action lawsuit against the manufacturer of the material. John C. Flood is very familiar with the case. In fact, we served as a witness in that lawsuit. If your home has polybutylene piping, it’s time to give us a call.
Plumbing service you can depend on.
We know plumbing issues can occur at any time of the day (or night). If you’re in need of a repair, you can reach us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And unlike the other guys who charge more for late-night repairs, we offer longer service hours at regular service rates.
No matter the time, we’ll meet you with incredible customer service. When our technicians go out on a call, we carry a full inventory of common repair parts. That means they cut down on the time we might need to spend going back and forth from a job to the hardware store – ultimately getting your job done faster.
Schedule an appointment today.
Whatever your plumbing needs may be, trust John C. Flood for your Leesburg plumbing services. We'll help you get the water running into and out of your home as smoothly as possible. Give us a call at (703) 752-1267 or contact us online to schedule your service, repair or upgrade today.