John C. Flood uses the latest “trenchless” technology, which not only resolves major water main breaks in the most efficient and effective way, it also safeguards your landscaping from ugly blemishes that are nearly impossible to cover up. We will do everything we can to stop your water main break as soon as possible. Our technicians take service requests in Virginia seven days a week, 365 days a year, and we never charge extra “overtime” fees for work done on the weekends.
Need water main service in Virginia? Call us for the most up-to-date electronic leak detection services available on the market today. No one will get to your home quicker and do a better job of resolving your water main issues than John C. Flood. We respond to any online form request in 15 minutes or less Monday through Friday during our normal operating hours. If we don't you will receive a $25 gift card.*
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$250 Water Main Replacement
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade
At John C. Flood, Inc. we are committed to solving all your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical needs. We strive to provide you with efficient, economical service for all your comfort needs – not just sell you a new replacement unit.
- We are open 7 days a week.
- We will do the job right the first time.
- We will provide you with quality service.
- We will be there when you need us.
- We will reduce your costs.
- We will make you and your home more comfortable.
- We do it all!
Plumbing Services In Virginia
- Hydro Jetting
- Underground Water Line Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Faucet Repairs
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Purification
- Backup Sump Pumps/Waterproofing
- Complete Bathroom Remodeling
- Polybutylene Re-Piping
- Toilet Repairs
“My technician Hudson was personable and willing to explain what he was doing and why.”Elle E.
“Meet with Joe who quoted me the initial price. Honestly not the cheapest quote that I received but his communication and the way we interacted really sealed the deal.”Bebe T.
“Used John Flood services to install Water Heater. Had an excellent experience. The technician was on-time, friendly, and professional.”Francine V.
“I cannot speak highly enough of John C. Flood and specifically Dale Jr. He has repaired my system twice in a moment of crisis and has gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy with the outcome.”Mary D.
“We have the complete coverage service and are very please with it. They have been extremely reliable.”David Allison
- Commercial and residential underground water leak locating
- Commercial and residential burst and leaking water main repair and replacement
- Water line repairs and replacement
- FREE second opinion on any water line repair or replacement
- Trenchless digging (No damage to your landscape)
- Under concrete leak location
- Exact pinpoint underground line location
1. Highly Accredited & Highly Rated With 1000's of 5-Star Reviews
2. 100+ Years of Experience Serving Generations of Families
3. Regular Rates 7 Days a Week For Your Convenience