Backed by 100+ Years of Service
Hire Our Experienced Air Conditioning Technicians Today
Is your AC unit releasing strange smells or blowing hot air? Tired of your system cycling on and off or failing to cool your whole house. Never fear—for all this and more, John C. Flood, Inc. is here. We proudly offer AC repair in Alexandria, VA backed by over 100 years of experience. Our team is fully equipped, trained, and NATE-certified in order to fix a full range of air conditioning issues. With specials and financing to accommodate a range of budgets, you can count on our team to always give you a great deal. Plus we have a great reputation across Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Maryland, so you never have to wonder whether you’re making the right choice when you hire John C. Flood, Inc.
When you hire our Alexandria, VA AC repair pros, we promise to:
- Check your refrigerant
- Test your unit for leaks
- Measure your system’s airflow through the evaporator coil
- Inspect, clean, and tighten all electrical connections
- Apply lubricant as needed
- Ensure your thermostat works correctly
Dial (703) 752-1251 now for Alexandra air conditioning repairs.
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Any Complete Standby Generator Installation
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade
$250 Water Main Replacement
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
If you spot a leak, suspect a clog, or see evidence of a broken part or corrosion in your air conditioner, call the professionals at John C. Flood ASAP. An AC inspection by a skilled HVAC technician can save you thousands of dollars down the road by catching problems early on, and with a wide range of parts and tools at our disposal, you can rely on us to take care of your issues quickly and efficiently. To top it off, we are also available seven days a week at regular rates, so you never have to worry about high prices or unfair services charges.
Signs that you need an AC repair in Virginia, Washington, D.C., or Maryland include:
- Leaks: A liquid agent runs through your unit to cool the air. If levels aren’t high enough, the system won’t work correctly.
- Worn electrical components: Your AC unit works hard to fight the summer heat. The compressor, fan controls, and other components can wear out over time.
- Corrosion: Coils, connections, and terminals can also become corroded.
- Poor drainage: If the drain that carries the water away from your home becomes clogged, the unit cannot work efficiently.
- Improper installation: If you have a window AC unit, it won’t work right if it isn’t mounted level or the thermostat sensor becomes dislodged from its proper position.
Call (703) 752-1251 to schedule service or contact us online.
- Highly Accredited & Highly Rated With 1000's of 5-Star Reviews
- 100+ Years of Experience Serving Generations of Families
- Regular Rates 7 Days a Week For Your Convenience