Backed by 100+ Years of Service
Get Air Conditioning Replacement You Can Trust
At John C. Flood, Inc., we are here to help you find the brand new air conditioner you deserve. Backed by over 100 years of experience, our fully trained technicians* offer expert AC installation in Alexandria, VA and across the Washington D.C., and Maryland areas. With cutting-edge products from all the industry-leading brands, you’re sure to find a great option when you hire our NATE-certified team. We also have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, so you know you can count on us to get the job done right. And with various specials and financing options to accommodate a wide range of budgets, it’s hard to get a bad deal when you hire the Virginia air conditioning replacement experts at John C. Flood, Inc.
Call (703) 991-7738 now for reliable air conditioner installation in Alexandria.
*Subcontractors used on some jobs.
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$250 Water Main Replacement
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade
Before you replace your air conditioner, make sure to find out whether or not your unit is still covered by its original warranty! Taking advantage of your warranty makes the AC replacement process less expensive, and at John C. Flood, Inc. we want to make sure you always get the most affordable option. If your air conditioning unit is less than five years old, it is quite likely that it’s at least partially covered under its original warranty, so weigh all the factors before you decide on a new model, and then give our Alexandria AC installers a call.
Factors to consider when deciding whether to replace your air conditioner include:
- Time: How long have you owned your AC unit? If it’s only been a handful of years, you’re probably better off paying for repairs. A system that’s 10-years-old or older, on the other hand, probably needs replacing.
- Cost: If the total estimated bill of a repair will cost over half of what a new unit would, you’re better off investing in a new one.
- Reliability: If your air conditioning unit is always breaking down or doesn’t consistently keep your home cool, chances are it should be replaced.
For regular rates on air conditioning replacement seven days a week, call now at (703) 991-7738. You can also send us a message online.
- Highly Accredited & Highly Rated With 1000's of 5-Star Reviews
- 100+ Years of Experience Serving Generations of Families
- Regular Rates 7 Days a Week For Your Convenience