Backed by 100+ Years of Service
A ductless air conditioner offers your home many benefits. Ductless AC units are loved for their efficiency, noiselessness, and air control flexibility.
Ductless heating and cooling units don’t restrict your home with large areas of inefficient ductwork, which means a ductless AC unit can deliver conditioned air to practically any area of your home.
If you’re considering a ductless AC system for your home, then be sure to work with the ductless air conditioner installation professionals.
With quality installation and an effective maintenance plan, a proper ductless AC system installation can last years.
Keep your home temperatures comfortable throughout the entire year by working with the expert AC technicians at John C. Flood.
We’re here to answer all your questions about installing a ductless AC system in your home. Learn more about the scope of the job and which ductless AC unit would be best for your home below.
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$250 Water Main Replacement
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade
The price range for a ductless AC system installation varies depending on the size of your home, the number of units, and the type of ductless air conditioner you choose.
On average, a ductless heating and cooling system costs around $3,500 for a single-zone ductless mini split system and over $7,000 for a multi-zone ductless mini split system.
It’s safe to assume a ductless AC system will cost between $2,000-$10,000.
Here are some additional price estimates and unit details to consider:
Single-Zone Ductless Mini Split System
- Low-cost system: $2,000-$3,000; 5K-18K BTUs; wall unit; 15-18 SEER rating; easy installation.
- Average-cost system: $3,000-$5,000; 12K-30K BTUs; wall or ceiling unit; 15-21 SEER rating; moderate to hard installation.
- High-cost system: $5,000-$7,000; 24K-48K BTUs; wall, ceiling, or floor unit; 18+ SEER rating; moderate to hard installation.
Multi-Zone Ductless Mini Split System
- Low-cost system: $2,800-$4,200; 18K-24K BTUs; 2 to 3 units; wall ductless AC unit; 15-18 SEER rating; easy installation.
- Average-cost system: $4,200-$7,500; 24K-48K BTUs; 3 to 5 units; wall, ceiling, or floor ductless AC unit; 15-21 SEER rating; moderate to hard installation.
- High-cost system: $7,500-$10,000; 48K+ BTUs; 4 to 8 units; wall, ceiling, or floor ductless AC unit; 18+ SEER rating; moderate to hard installation.
What to Expect During Your Ductless AC System Installation
Typically, installing a ductless mini-split system is a quick job. Assuming there are no complications, the average timespan for an installation job takes one to two days.
The exact length of time for the installation depends on the unit, size of your system, and how many indoor units require mounting inside your home.
While it is usually quick and painless, a ductless AC system installation is a substantial job. You will require a contractor to drill a hole in your wall during a mini-split system installation.
When you work with licensed professionals, the job should be painless and flawless in execution.
Ready for Your Ductless AC?
A ductless heating and cooling unit can distribute consistent temperatures throughout your home with more efficiency than traditional units.
They are easy to install, help alleviate allergies, and help homeowners save money.
- Highly Accredited & Highly Rated With 1000's of 5-Star Reviews
- 100+ Years of Experience Serving Generations of Families
- Regular Rates 7 Days a Week For Your Convenience