Air Scrubber Installation
Every homeowner should be concerned with their home’s indoor air quality. The average American spends 87% of their life indoors, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. That means we should care whether there are dangerous toxins in our home’s air.
One way to combat hazardous air quality in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. region is through an air pollution scrubber. At John C. Flood we offer installation of the Air Scrubber by Aerus® that utilizes ActivePure® Technology.
Contact our team today to learn more about using this system in your home.
What Is An Air Scrubber?
An air scrubber is a small unit used to remove chemicals, gases, and toxic particles from the home that could be hazardous to homeowners.
This device can use wet or dry scrubbing methods to purify the air. It’s beneficial for both residential homes or commercial buildings to improve air quality. It’s designed to remove a high influx of harmful contaminants, purifying indoor living environments.
If an air pollution scrubber uses wet scrubbing, the machine pulls the air through a damp pad or filter to trap free-floating particles and contaminants. Machines that utilize dry scrubbing methods suck pollutants and particles through dry filters to purify the indoor air.
What Type Of Air Pollution Scrubber Can John C. Flood Install?
At John C. Flood, we choose to install the Air Scrubber by Aerus® because this specific model utilizes cutting-edge ActivePure® Technology to improve your home’s air. This machine uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions that remove harmful particles from the air.
The Air Scrubber by Aerus® substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces, utilizing the patent-pending ActivePure Technology. ActivePure consists of
a special UV light and photocatalyst target creating an advanced oxidation process. This Certified Space Technology continuously protects and purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces.
The Aerus® Air Scrubber is designed to:
- Clean your space. This machine is designed to remove and destroy both surface and airborne contaminants within your home. The ActivePure® Technology works to scrub and purify the air you breathe as well as stop the growth of bacteria on surfaces.
- Deodorize your home. The Air Scrubber by Aerus® is compatible with your home’s HVAC system, which allows it to work directly with your heating and cooling units to reduce unpleasant smells like pet odor, cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mildew, and burnt food.
- Purify your air. The ActivePure® Technology reduces irritating particles with specialized light waves and a proprietary catalytic process that creates scrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen to improve your air quality.
- Protect your HVAC system. One added benefit outside of improved air quality in your home is that the Aerus® Air Scrubber can extend the lifespan of your HVAC system. This machine traps dirt, dust, and other debris before it enters through your HVAC filter. Without this added layer of protection, the particles in your home can damage the coils and blower that keep your system running smoothly.
The Aerus® Air Scrubber attaches directly to your HVAC system’s ductwork for quick installation by a trained HVAC professional. We choose to recommend the Aerus® Air Scrubber because it features NASA Certified Space Technology™. Available in ozone and ozone-free models, the ActivePure® Technology allows you to rest assured that your home’s air is safe for your family.
Benefits Of Aerus’ ActivePureⓇ Technology
ActivePureⓇ Technology destroys up to 99% of contaminants in the air and on surfaces. This technology allows homeowners to go beyond traditional air purification systems, not only eliminating harmful toxins but also elevating your air quality beyond the norm. The ActivePureⓇ Technology:
- Purifies air, removes VOCs, and significantly reduces dust particles and odors.
- Reduces exposure to common bacteria and viruses and their effects upon your health and wellness, translating to fewer sick days and decreased probability of common cold and flu outbreaks.
- Protects against allergy and asthma triggering contaminants and respiratory issues that could lead to more serious health issues.
- Eliminates dust, pet dander, and odors in the home that can irritate the respiratory system.
- Removes MRSA, Staph, Strep, E-Coli, Listeria, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Bacillus, Pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria from the air.
This compact natural air treatment system utilizes ion generation to ensure particulates are removed. The ActivePure® Technology within the Air Scrubber by Aerus® is able to efficiently and effectively cover up to 3,000 square feet, making it perfect for the average-sized home.
Improve The Air Quality Of Your Home With John C. Flood
Not only do we feel confident that the Air Scrubber by Aerus® improves the air quality of our customers’ homes, but we believe it also improves the quality of their lives. Homeowners that have chosen whole house air cleaner installation reported life-changing benefits, including improved health, productivity, and well-being.
If you’re ready to start breathing easier in your home, contact the team at John C. Flood. Reach out to us online or call us at (703) 752-1266.