Backed by 100+ Years of Service
Finding trustworthy, reputable plumbing companies in Washington D.C. is important for any homeowner living within the four quadrants of the nation’s capital. You want to have professional, highly skilled, and experienced servicemen when it comes to maintaining your home. At John C. Flood, we have over a hundred years of experience in providing customers with cost-effective, efficient, and quality plumbing installation and repair services.
If you’re looking for plumbers in the Washington D.C. area, then rest assured that John C. Flood can handle the job.
“My technician Hudson was personable and willing to explain what he was doing and why.”Elle E.
“Meet with Joe who quoted me the initial price. Honestly not the cheapest quote that I received but his communication and the way we interacted really sealed the deal.”Bebe T.
“Used John Flood services to install Water Heater. Had an excellent experience. The technician was on-time, friendly, and professional.”Francine V.
“I cannot speak highly enough of John C. Flood and specifically Dale Jr. He has repaired my system twice in a moment of crisis and has gone above and beyond to make sure we are happy with the outcome.”Mary D.
“We have the complete coverage service and are very please with it. They have been extremely reliable.”David Allison
Regular maintenance and quick repair are so important to help your plumbing system function with as few issues as possible. Our skilled, licensed technicians are ready to assist you in all of your plumbing repair and maintenance needs.
At John C. Flood, our plumbing services in Washington D.C. include:
- Flexible scheduling. We can work around your schedule. Our call center representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days per week for your convenience.
- Affordable flat-rate pricing. John C. Flood believes in transparent, up-front quotes on services so you’re never caught off guard by the bill at the end of the job. We work with our customers so our services are affordable and straightforward.
- On-hand repair items and tools. We understand how inconvenient it is to have to wait for a plumber in Washington D.C. to order a necessary part or tool. That’s why we carry a full supply of commonly needed repair items in order to lessen the need to wait for the hardware store to open.
- Energy-efficient upgrades. Whether you’re looking for a complete pipe reconfiguration or small fixture adjustments, our team can take care of it.
- Experience and licensed. With 100 years of experience in the D.C. area, we understand the problems you and your home are facing. With a heart for our customers and a team of licensed technicians, our solid reputation is built on the testimonies of thousands of satisfied and happy customers.
If you’re seeking plumbers in the Washington D.C. area, John. C. Flood is ready and willing to help you with whatever plumbing service repair you have on your hands in a quick, cost-effective, and efficient way.
Emergency Plumbing Repair In Washington, D.C.
Home plumbing emergencies don’t wait around for the plumber in Washington D.C. to arrive before wreaking havoc on your home. Surprise issues can arise out of nowhere and quickly turn into a serious situation in need of expert assistance, especially if your plumbing systems are improperly maintained.
Plumbing emergencies might just be a burst pipe that leads to flooding and water damage, or it could be a water heater explosion or water main break that could potentially injure a nearby family member. You want to be sure you know what plumbing companies in Washington D.C. you can trust for situations like these.
Here at John C. Flood, we understand that your home and it’s plumbing system are important and also susceptible to emergencies. That’s why John C. Flood’s call center is open 24/7 to schedule plumbing repair service in Washington D.C. at no extra charge for emergency or weekend calls. Our expert team is always here for you and your home.
Plumbing for Home Renovations
A lot of plumbing work is easier done during home renovations, and it could be more convenient for you to get your plumbing work done during a home renovation. That’s why John C. Flood has a list of plumbing projects we’re prepared to complete during your home renovation in Washington D.C., such as:
- Reline sewer pipes
- Install and provide maintenance to backup sump pumps
- Solve low water pressure problems
- Complete polybutylene repiping
- Identify and replace Orangeburg sewer pipe
- Upgrade or repair sewer line connections
- Install tankless water heaters
- Reconfigure plumbing during a remodel
Staying up to date on plumbing maintenance projects and handling unexpected repairs can often come at a high price point. Many plumbing repairs require immediate action, often translating to substantial, unforeseen bill to the homeowner.
While this scenario comes with owning a home, that doesn’t lessen the annoyance of a plumbing bill. That’s why John C. Flood offers financing options to our customers to help make situations of necessary repairs far less stressful.
As a service to our customers, we offer competitive financing options with approved credit via multiple reputable credit providers. With our upfront quotes and financing options, you won’t need to sweat plumbing repair fees ever again.
Ready to Repair Your Plumbing?
The first place you should look for reliable plumbing services in Washington, D.C. is John C. Flood. If you have any questions, give us a call at (703) 752-1251 or schedule plumbing service online for plumbing repair or emergency service needs.
$675 Ecobee Smart Thermostat Installed
$500 OFF Tankless Water Heater Installation
$150 OFF Zoeller 507 Battery Back Up Sump Pump Installation
$150 OFF Any Water Heater Installation
$500 OFF Sewer Line Replacement
$50 OFF Any Gerber Toilet Installation
$1,295 Installed Air Scrubber
$250 Water Main Replacement
$250 OFF Complete Panel Upgrade